In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to identify problems with euonymus, Chinese holly & pines. Japonica plant is very susceptible to powdery mildew which shows up as white spots on the leaves. It also affects some other plants like roses. This will discolor and deform the leaves. You need to spray with recommended fungicide. If the disease has gone too deep into the plant, you may have to remove some badly affected foliage and then spray. You may also think of replacing the Japonica shrub with something that is not so troublesome. The Chinese holly can have a problem of the leaves curling up, becoming yellow or brown and crispy. Iron deficiency and intense sunlight can cause this. So, move it in to a shady area and provide it with micro nutrients. Watch the video for further tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades