Master Gardener Valois Pearce advises how to identify problems with pecans. 1. Look for webworms. One control is to cut the branch off if you can. You can break the web with a strong blast of water. 2. Shiny leaves indicate there may be a problem with Aphids. 3. Check for Pecan-nut Casebearer. Should you decide to use insecticide for any of these problems, please check with your local county extension office to confirm spray dates. Even with these precautions trees normally do not give a hundred percent yield. Its normal for a tree to produce hollow shells or some shriveled nuts. This is caused by the tree having a heavy load of nuts and shedding some of the load.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades