This how-to will show you easy step-by-step instructions for pruning your grape vines for growing great grapes.
Cut Back to a Single Stem About 6" Long.
String two wires. one at 3' and one at 5'.
cut vine back to 6'.
Cut other growth, leaving 4-6 buds near each vine
Cut 4 canes back to 10 buds. 1 cane near each wire in each direction.
String these up to the wires.
Cut 4 canes back to 2 buds each. 1 cane near each wire in each direction.
Remove all other growth, leaving central stem at 6'.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades