John White and Rosemary Maddox address garden problems concerning heat and sun damage on their plants. Rosemary grows tomatoes that grow healthily, but are dry and cracked at the top. John identifies the problem as an excessive exposure to heat and sunlight, and recommends putting a netting over the plants to filter and moderate the sunlight. Rosemary also has a similar problem with her roses. The leaves on her rose plants become yellow and brown and eventually die off. John calls it "heat scorch." Rosemary also shows a Three Leaf Sumac sample that has what John calls "nipple galls" that is caused by insects laying eggs in the plant. This does not actually harm the plant. Rosemary shows a grape vine sample that has a "grape leaf hopper" infestation - tiny insects that suck out the juice and nutrients from the leaves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades