This video explains how to identify problems with the peach tree borer. The video begins with a peach tree shown with bore issues below the dirt line on the trunk. The instructor then explains that most of the pesticides used for this problem are no longer available and that most people have turned to more organic pesticides to solve the problem. The video then explains that you must first clean all the bore and dirt away before trying to apply pesticides to the tree. After the bore holes have been cleaned you can apply the chemicals and then reset the tree in it's soil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades