In this how-to video, you will learn how to identify and control problems with Bermuda Grass. If you are worried with allergies, you should check if you are allergic to this particular grass. The seed heads produce the majority of it, but even the pollen produces these allergies. Regarding the water schedule, the grass needs water during the summer. If you have a fine textured soil, you should water about one time a week. If your grass is turning a blue-gray color, it might be lacking water. The grass should get 2 pounds of nitrogen a month. 3/4 to an inch height should be good. This video offers great tips if you are growing Bermuda Grass.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades