The problems with container plant roots. when purchasing a container plant be sure to check the root system. Wholesale plant sellers tend to leave the plants in small pots for to long. This can lead to problems with the root system. What you have to look for is to make sure the roots are not coming back up and around the base of the plant thereby choking it. When you are replanting be sure to make the hole in the ground 1and 1/2 to 2 times up to 5 times the size of the root ball. This is how big you will have to dig to ensure proper growth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades