Growing your own herbs is easy. So easy, in fact, that you may soon find that you have more than you know what to do with. In this home gardener's guide, Melinda Myers discusses how to store herbs that you've harvested from your home garden.
Preserving herbs can be done by drying them upside down for several weeks and storing them in an airtight container, or by drying them in the microwave to speed up the process. Enjoy home-grown herbs all year long with helpful tips from a TV gardening show host in this free video on growing herbs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades