This video from Lowe's shows you how to successfully repot a plant into a larger container. You will know it is time to repot your plant when the roots are visible on the surface, or when they start growing through the drainage hole. If you need to repot one of your plants into a larger container, simply follow these steps: You will need a clean pot that is no more than two sizes larger than the old one. Place a wire mesh or pieces of broken clay pot over the drainage hole. Add a layer of potting mix. To remove the plant, hold the stem gently while turning the pot upside down. Tap the bottom of the pot and gently remove the plant. Make sure to remove any dead or damaged roots, gently break up the roots, and place the plant into the new pot. Add more soil and pack it gently with your fingers. Water the plant thoroughly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades