This video shows that it is possible to plant 100 tulip bulbs in less than 50 minutes, and it is easier and less expensive than you think. Start by digging up the soil to make a six to eight-inch deep bed. Set the bulbs into the soil with the pointed ends up, placing them randomly three to six inches apart. Start in the middle and work outward to the edges. Take about half of the removed soil and sprinkle it over the bulbs, being sure to cover the tops. Add some fertilizer and finish with the rest of the removed soil. Give the entire bed a good watering to help settle the soil. This entire operation can be done in less than 30 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades