This video explains how to force flower bulbs to bloom. The instructor first takes a pot and fills the bottom of it with gravel, which then the bulbs are placed right on top of the set gravel. The rest of the bowl is filled with polished show rocks mid way up the bulb to set them properly inside the pot so they are unable to move freely. The instructor then explains that using the gravel and rock filling forces the bulbs to bloom faster then with standard potting soil. The instructor explains that normal soil can be used but will not yield any true flowering benefits.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades