In this video it is demonstrated how to make a simple spring bouquet with tulips and daisies. First take a transparent glass pot and fill it with water. Take some green soft thin stem, roll it and put it into the pot to make a base for the bouquet. Take some yellow tulips and put them into the pot in a clockwise manner and put some seeders in between the tulips. Add some lily grass to it so that the bouquet looks bigger. Now add a dragon fly floating at the top. As time goes by, the tulips will grow and the bouquet will look more attractive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades