We are shown by a nursery manager how to grow Paper White Narcissus. While not hardy outdoors they are simple to grown indoors. We are shown how to grow in a vase or pot. For the vase, pebbles are placed on the bottom then about two inches of water. The bulbs are put tips up roots down, then a little more pebbles on top. The potted version is filled with a moist soil and water mixture. The bulbs are placed identical with soil lightly on top. With the pot a flowering support structure is placed with it for the future flowers. Both are placed in a cool dark location at about 50-60 degrees. After roots in the vase, and foliage in the pot began to show, they can be moved into a bright sunny location where they will bloom.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades