In this video Bob describes how to plant bulbs. Bulbs are among the easiest flowers to grow. They don't like "wet feet" so always plant your bulbs where it's sunny. In the Spring the trees don't have their leaves yet so you will have a lot of different places to plant your bulbs. Your bulbs, depending on the size will go in to the soil at different depths. You can plant them singly or plant a bunch of them at once in one hole, just space them and cover them well. Make sure to mix compost or peat in with them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades