In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to divide hosta. Hostas are one of the best plants for your garden. They grow very fast. Hence, you have to divide them to keep them healthy. The best time to do this is either early spring or during fall. Take a flat shovel and dig a hole about 3-5 inches around the base of the plant and then pull it out. You can use a big knife, your hands or even the shovel to divide the bunch of plants. Move the foliage a bit so that you can see the center of the plant, place the shovel and force it down with your foot. That will split it in two. Now plant them at different locations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades