GardenGirltv shows viewers how to plant strawberries as a ground cover! With a strawberry patch or field you will have to always continually plant strawberries! The plants will last a few years and every year you should add new plants to your areas for each year. First, you need to get a bundle of strawberry plants you need to rake the area you are planting them in. Make sure you put each plant 18 inches apart. First, you should take your strawberry plant dig a trench, lay it flat and cover it! Next, pat the soil around it down. You want to plant the strawberry plants shallow. Continue to do this with each plant, 18 inches apart until you fill up your strawberry field or patch! Now you can plant your own strawberries!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades