In this tutorial, we learn how to plant narcissus bulbs. To pick out the best bulbs, look for a nice healthy sprout and a nice firm bulb. These plants grow very fast and they grow during the winter. You can plant these and within 2-4 weeks you will have flowers growing. You can plant either a small or large bulb, just make sure it's healthy. To plant these, you can either grow them in rocks and water or soil. To grow in soil, place the bulb all the way into the soil then pour water into the pot and soil. Let this grow in cold weather and you will have beautiful flowers in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades