To make a worm farm, you will need mud, water, a fruit or vegetable and a big container. First, fill a big container full of mud. Add water to it. Then, cut up your fruits or vegetables. Add your fruits or vegetables to the container full of mud and water. Next, put on some work gloves, grab a spade and collect worms from the outside dirt. You can also purchase them, if you'd prefer. Add the worms to the big container. After about two weeks the worms will start to reproduce. After about four weeks the worms will be ready to be harvested from the worm farm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades