Scott from Spring Hill Nursery with Step by Step Gardening talks about planting fall bulbs. Planting bulbs is very easy. You just need a shovel, good soil, and lots of water. The bulbs he plants are tulips bulbs, lily bulbs, glad corms, and iris rhizomes. All of these must be planted in the fall to bloom in the spring. It's easiest to dig one big hole - about 6-8" deep - and plant all of your bulbs at once. A random pattern yields a natural look. Once you've placed your bulbs, put about 2"-3" of the dirt back on top of the bulbs, then put in some fertilizer, then finish filling the hole with dirt. Water deeply but gently to disperse the fertilizer and settle the soil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades