How to keep your pansies healthy year round
To keep pansies healthy you have to regularly be taking off dead and dying flowers. When you take the dead flowers off you can leave the stems or you can take them off at the plant base if you want them to look better. The traditional annuals don't like a lot of direct sun but the johnny jump ups can take more varied light situations. As for color, mixing up the color year to year is more interesting. They work really well in hanging baskets also. They go really well with bulbs and provide a lot of texture. Pansies are great for early spring color. Put a tray down and you have great color to start the spring.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades