There's no longer any need to ask your neighbor to water your plants while you're away. Craftzine's houseplant wicking system offers a very simple solution: Cut some cotton strips. Soak one end in a bowl of water. Bury the other end in the soil of each plant, which in turn keeps the roots moist without drowning them.
- Cotton fabric
- Large bowl of water (taller than the plant's container)
- Small bowl of water (smaller than your plant's container)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades