The addition of plants can add warmth and beauty to any room in the home. Unfortunately, not all of us were born with a green thumb. This video shows you how to plant and care for one of the most beautiful and low-maintenance members of the plant family, the little bamboo. Supplies Needed to Plant Bamboo are a vase or plant pot without a hole in the bottom, river rocks, wire ties, room temperature water and 6 to 8 sticks of bamboo that are approximately 4 to 8 inches in length. To maintain your little bamboo's life, remember to keep the vase filled with water when it looks low, which is easier to remember if you use a clear vase.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades