This video shows how to plant an iris. Be sure to select a spot that gets about six inches of sun a day to plant an iris. When planting more than one iris, be sure to space them about a foot apart. This will encourage them to grow tall. When you dig the hole, don't dig it too deep. Also, make a little mound in the center of the hole. Spread the roots of the iris over the little mound so that the hole drains and the plant doesn't rot. You want about a third of your rysem sticking up out of the soil. Fill in your hole, water well. Then fill in again where the soil settles over the drain. Now your iris is well planted.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades