In this video we are about to see how to plant a garlic in your garden. First of all we should decide on the type of garlic to be planted where and write it down or else we will lose track of it. Garlic always like an area of full sun and a composite mixture of soil. She has double dig the ground and added organic mixtures to get the soil nice and lose and also for it to be fertile. Remove the garlic cloves one by one using your fingers or knives (a better way). Then always garlic is planted with the flat bottom and a pointed top. Use bigger clove to plant. Now plant the garlic at equal distance and in a straight line. Cover it with leaves and water them. That's it you are done. In a week time you can see the garlic to sprout out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades