When watching this video, you will realize why Lamb's Ear, or stachys byzantin, may be a perfect choice of plant to set in front of your other plants. With a sea green color and low profile, it will set the rest of the garden off beautifully. Place it along borders of the garden or even along your driveway. Lamb's Ear is a hardy, drought resistant plant that is easy to care for and will do well in sunny areas. It does shoot up and grow a large flower later in the season. This would be your option. If you wish to cut the tops, it won't damage the plants to do so.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades