In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to care for your garden In March by applying insecticides. John White presents this video. During this time roses get a good growth and along with growth come aphids. For tackling aphids you can a variety of insecticides. One such insecticide is called Rose Defense whose main ingredient is 'neem' which comes from the neem tree. You can also use Rose Food insecticide. This is also the time to fertilize rose plants since they will be getting buds. As for fruit trees, get them the 1st cover spray of insecticide and fungicide with Diazinon Ultra or Malathion or some 'Safer' products. For pine trees, set up traps to attract the pine tip moth. Protect tomato plants from frost with row covers or 'wall of water'.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades