In order to de-hull leafy bean sprouts, you will need a salad spinner. The type of salad spinner you use will make a big difference. Separate the sprouts. Work your way through the sprouts. Separate them as much as you can.
Place your salad spinner in the sink. While under running water, continue separating. The hulls will rise. As they rise, continue pouring off the hull filled water. If you‚Äôve been removing hulls while gathering, this will be a little less difficult. Repeat this over and over again, until all hulls have been removed. This entire process will likely take you 10 minutes or less.
When you feel that all of the hulls have been removed, spin them in your salad spinner. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades