We know that spring seems ions away, but if you're a gardener then it's time to begin thinking about what flowers you'll be planting to bloom during the spring. If you don't have much garden space but would love a very fragrant bloom, check out this video to learn how to grow lavendr provence in a container.
The lavender provence typically blooms in the summer and 'Provence' performs best in really well drained soil.
Now if your garden has heavy clay and you don't have raised beds what you might try is growing 'Provence' in a container.
Now if you think lavender grown this way is a feast for the eyes, just wait until you smell the foliage. The foliage is so incredibly aromatic, but the blooms, well, they are just off the charts. Honeybees love them. They love the nectar. Lavender honey is very sought after.
If you don't have room to plant all these lavender plants to create a beautiful field of lavender plants like we've seen in postcards of Provence, France, take a little Provence, France, place it on your patio by just planting three of these lavenders in a container. You'll be glad you did it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades