Patti Moreno, the Garden Girl, describes how to grow an olive tree in a patio container garden. She will be able to bring the trees indoors for the fall and winter. If the sapling comes in a 4-inch pot, plant it in a 10-inch container. If your container does not already have drainage holes, use a hammer and nail to poke holes in the container bottom. Put a layer of crushed stone in the bottom of the container for drainage. Fill the container with organic soil and a trowel full of organic fertilizer. Allow 1-2 inches of space at the top of the container, then transplant the tree from its old pot. Then enjoy the peace-symbolizing olive tree in your container garden.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades