In this video, we learn how to plant a container herb garden. First, lay down a layer of fertilizer to your pot and then rip off the container from around the plant. Then, place the plant inside of the pot and throw some of the fertilizer around the top of the base of the plant. From here, you will place in the rest of the herbs to the pot until it all fits in well. Then, make sure you water this according to which of the herbs that you are growing. Enjoy watching your herbs grow and enjoy fresh herbs for a fraction of the cost stores charge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades