Scott from Spring Hill Nursery with Step by Step Gardening teaches you some basics about hydrangea plants. He talks about how to take care of the plants, how to ensure blooming, and some planting considerations. Hydrangea plants need at least five hours a day in order to bloom so they should not be planted in very shady locations. The blooms can be pink, blue, green, or white, depending on the variety and soil conditions. The blooms can be used in bouquets, or dried for use in crafts. The plants need good fertilization and consistent watering, especially during drought periods in the summer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades