In this video, we learn how to take care of hibiscus plants. These can grow anywhere from 3-10 feet tall, so make sure to take care of these! Some extra steps to help are to: plant these in a well drained area and water it, let it drain and water it again. During the winter, mulch the flowers and it will survive. Make sure you pinch the flowers that are dead to keep your plant looking gorgeous and make sure you trim any dead branches that make the tree look dead. Doing these small steps will help the plant survive in both winter and summer months.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades