Scott from Spring Hill Nursery gives advice on caring for clematis, a beautiful plant that is easy to grow. Clematis blooms in late summer or early fall, and thrives in almost any conditions. It does fine in either full sun or a partly shaded location, but you should use mulch around the roots to keep them cool.
After planting clematis, it should be watered thoroughly every week for the first few seasons. Pruning is very important and it needs to be done right to get the best growth and blooms. The right time to prune depends on the variety of clematis, so be sure to check the instructions that came with the plant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades