In this tutorial, we learn how to repot a phalaenopsis orchid in a bark mix. First, take out all the moss from the plant and wash off the roots. After this, get the plant ready for trimming and trim it at the very bottom of the roots. Measure the depth of the pot to make sure the roots aren't too long. Now, gather the roots and place them down into the pot with packing peanuts and soil inside of it. After you do this, pack in soil around the sides of it and keep it watered so it doesn't die out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades