Hi everyone, happy new year. Today we will be repotting a Japanese black pine bonsai tree with Charles M. We will first check the health of the pine tree by checking the fungus cultures. It is a healthy tree if there is a lot of fungus. We will first prune some of the roots to be used in the new soil. We will loosen up some of the roots to be able to repot it. We will make sure not to throw away any fungus cultures to make sure to preserve the tree. Enjoy the video on how to repot a bonsai tree.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades