When re-potting a juniper bonsai tree you're going to have to go through the following procedures. First get it out of the existing pot and then rake out the soil at it's base. After doing so for a while, blast the soil with a water jet. If by chance you encounter stubs of ground level branches, try to remove it with a cutter, otherwise use a pruning saw. Now go back to cleaning and reducing the root mass, having done so as much as possible move the tree into another container. Start backfilling the pot so as not leave any air pockets for bugs and pests to get in from and cause damage to the tree. Now take off all the excess growth to ensure the health of the tree.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades