In this video, Patti the Garden Girl will show you how to put drainage holes in your container garden from galvanized steel containers. To avoid your plants sitting in water, you simply need a hammer and a nail that is about a quarter of an inch thick. You then should hammer about 10 small holes in the bottom of your galvanized steel planter. This should allow proper water circulation in your planter, preventing your plants from drowning. This is a perfect and easy way for any gardener who would like to use galvanized steel containers to add drainage holes to their planters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades