In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to prune & clean a Japanese black pine bonsai for spring. First you got to prune off the branches that you don't want and allow only the branches that you want in order to design the tree. After about a year of pruning off the branches cut off the studs created by the left over branches so that the area is flush with the rest of the trunk. Then cut off any dry stubs around the foliage. Next cut off the foliage that is growing out of the shape of the tree. One point to remember is don't cut back to bare wood, leave some greenery. You can watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades