You may not realize it, but planting certain vegetation around your home can actually help you save energy. Plating trees is also a great way to help add some shade to your home that can bring a cool feel to an area during the hot summer days.
So check out this tutorial on how to plant a shade tree outside your home to keep you and others cool. Good luck, pay attention, and enjoy!
In this video you will learn how to successfully plant your Tree Power free shade tree from Columbia Water & Light.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades