This video explains how to prune an olive bonsai tree properly. the olive tree used in the video is an europaea tree bought from an exclusive bonsai tree company. The way the tree is pruned are by cutting the tree so that that it has an upward shape to stimulate vertical growth. It is explained that a process known as "cut and grown" are used with the olive tree because it makes the tree grow much faster and produce more fruit. Any branches or leaves that are unnecessary to the vertical growth of tree must be removed to give the tree more growth energy as explained in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades