In this how to video, you will learn how to use an old tree log as a planter for your plants. To do this, you must have an old tree log. The trick is to create and make the holes bigger in the log. Some of the holes may be too deep, so you must place netting to hold the soil back. The netting will last as long as the log. To make the holes bigger, use a hammer and chisel to shape it. Drilling and burning does not work as well as hammers. Placing the plants in and watering it will cause the log to decompose faster, getting it out of the way without too much work. Now you know how to use an old tree log as a planter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades