Small creatures like rabbits can be a large problem for gardeners when they begin to feed on garden plants. John White shares some tips on how to keep rabbits from ruining your plants. Rabbits will feed on almost anything, especially when they‚Äôre starving, so it‚Äôs hard to rabbit-proof everything. However, you can still try to save the plants that are most prone to dying with rabbits and rodents in the area. For instance, if you just planted a young tree, you can put netting around it with small enough holes that rabbits can‚Äôt get through. Keep in mind that baby rabbits can fit through very tiny holes so you can also place a smaller wired net adjacent to the larger one. When setting up your netting material, make sure to put the base below the ground surface. Rabbits are able to dig so if the wire isn‚Äôt placed far enough below the ground, they can still get to your plant.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades