Bonsai trees have a great history to them. Although most people think a bonsai tree is a specific type of tree, in all reality, the word "bonsai" quite literally means "tree in a pot. To plant a bonsai tree from seeds, you will need: bonsai tree seeds, a peat pellet, paper towels, a sealable plastic bag, small pellet tray, a bonsai pot, bonsai soil, a larger tray and water. The seeds need to germinate before potting the seeds. This process generally takes nine days.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades