In this video, we learn how to transplant raspberry bushes. First, you will want to add in soil to your raised bed or garden where you have your other plants. After you get the soil in and have mixed manure in, cut the bands off of your raspberry bushes and put them in a bucket. The bucket should have water and flower food inside of them. After you have placed the flowers into the bucket, you will then be able to place it inside of the soil. Then pour water over your soil and wait for your bushes to grow into beautiful raspberries!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades