This video shows how to grow pineapples at home. First, take a pineapple and slice off the top. Next, cut off all the meat from the top of the plant. Then start to peel all the bottom layer of leaves off the plant. Once the plant is well pruned, place it in water for about 2 weeks. You'll see new roots grow in the water. Once there is a healthy root growth structure the plants are ready to be transplanted. Then you'll put the plants into a pot. The transplanting part of the process will be focused on in a later video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades