The narrator introduces Patrick Quirk as the horticultural expert to whom is going to demonstrate how to safety transplant a cactus. Patrick highlights the ease of doing this if we use the right tools. Patrick recommends using an old garden hose and 2 types of tongs as part of his tools. Safety is paramount to us and to the plant. Cactus need to have is roots loosen and dried, which it different to other plants. It is important to keep the same soil level as you previously had. Patrick finishes by explaining why he selected a certain part of the garden to plant his cactus; which is to consider that the plant is not going to obstruct the garden's view of other plants.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades