In this video, an expert gardener explains how to propagate raspberries and blackberries.To propagate, you normally need a small rooted cutting. The expert recommends that you soak the roots in water with a bit of root stimulator for about 15 minutes. Also, he says that the cutting should be planted in earth with compost and phosphorous fertilizer to help to roots grow better. When the earth is well mixed, you make a small hole, place the root in side and bury it, pressing the soil around the cane. Then you cut the cane smaller if it is too long and water it thoroughly.Once winter time is reached, dead canes should be cut out and longer canes shortened in order to grow better roots and fruit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades