Curtis Smith of Yard and Garden teachers viewers how to protect outdoor plants and shrubs in the winter. For instance, Lilacs and be burned by the cold weather so it is advised to not place lilac to the South or the West against a wall in the winter. Next, with a privett plant there may be damage on the leaves but others are perfect - but this is normal. This plant is an evergreen and some cells in the leaf may die which will make the leaves look damaged. This will be shown on last years leaves. This is not a major problem. You can prune back your plants easily if you have lower bushes. With ornamental shrubs, there may be white spots on the leaves, but these are just scales or hairs that are natural to the plants. The brown spots on the back side are also natural to the plant and they are not a problem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades