to transfer ice plants, take a Styrofoam cup with holes in bottom and sides for drainage. fill cup with potting soil. place cuttings of ice plants into pot, about 2-3 cuttings per cup. keep moist. for African violets, snap off an entire leaf including the stem. fill a Styrofoam cup with water. cover with saran wrap with a rubber band around the edge to keep it tight. cover completely with aluminum foil to keep inside of cup dark. place hole in center of plastic/aluminum foil with a pencil. place the leaf/stem into the hole. after several weeks, when there are roots, you can transplant it outside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades