Curtis Smith, Extension Horticulturist, and Rick Daniel, Bernalillo County Horticulture Agent, demonstrate how to prune a peach tree and trim raspberry plants. If a branch is in the way and causing problems or if it is unhealthy, cut it off at anytime. Cut outside of the bark collar when pruning branches. Make three cuts by first making an undercut on the bottom side so the bark doesn't strip off too far. Put on gloves when working with raspberry bushes. Cut the bushes down to the ground each year and the new growth and berries will come through in the summer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades